Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Follow this cutie little thing on Tumblr if you want to fill your life with love and beauty and get to see the cutest baby on the universe. Don't ask me if I have seen the whole universe. I JUST KNOW. :)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

This is as far as I can remember...

2003 - Graduated from college (i just gave away my age like that!), got accepted on my first job (VB programmer).


2004 – Got accepted at Sunlife (enjoyed working there) and stayed there for 3 years

2005 – My ex-boyfriend (coz he’s my hubby now) left to work abroad

2006 – I got married (civil), went to Phuket, Thailand.

2007 – I sadly left Sunlife to work abroad and be united with my hubby

2008 – I left my 1st company here and joined HP, my whole family had a vacation here, I was married again (with the same guy) but this time in the church. I got pregnant!!!

2009 – I gave birth to the most wonderful human being in this universe!

2010 – We bought our first car here, went to Langkawi, Malaysia

2011 – I will win the jackpot prize in either lotto or toto