Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Follow this cutie little thing on Tumblr if you want to fill your life with love and beauty and get to see the cutest baby on the universe. Don't ask me if I have seen the whole universe. I JUST KNOW. :)

Friday, November 19, 2010

HP7 Pt 1

I was expecting more from the movie. For me, something is missing, I did not see much action. It's more of the story-telling part of the book. But maybe they are saving the best for last. I'm sure Part 2 will be much better and HP movie series will end with a bang! After all, they only got one Hocrux in this part. More to come on Part 2. :)

I just wish I have read again the book before watching the movie. I've forgotten some details already. It's not surprising tho, It has been 3 yrs since Deathly Hallows was released. 3 years have passed already!

Oh well, I'll just make sure I've read the book again before Part 2.