All My Bags are Packed And I am Ready to Go
Tonight @ 11:30, Jay-ar and I will be going to Singapore because today is the last day that I am allowed to stay in Malaysia. My employment pass with my previous company is only until today and my employment pass with HP is still not yet ready. So I need to exit to Singapore and be back here in Malaysia by Sunday to get another allowed one month stay here. I just hope I will not have any problems in the immigration. ![]()
With regard to work... aside from the fact that I am deployed in a remote area and that my teammates are the most workaholic people that I have ever encountered in my entire life, all the rest are okay. In just 2 weeks, I am now starting to do some real work with the team. I wish I can learn the system and the project as fast as possible. My boss is pressuring me to catch up fast. As if! ![]()
Will post SG pics and updates soon! For now, got to go... Wish me luck! ![]()







