Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Follow this cutie little thing on Tumblr if you want to fill your life with love and beauty and get to see the cutest baby on the universe. Don't ask me if I have seen the whole universe. I JUST KNOW. :)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Today.

  • Kylie and I went swimming. She loves playing in the water so much.

  • I cooked baked macaroni for the first time and I can say that I nailed it. Haha.

  • I made siopao for the first time. It was close to perfection. Yummy! :)

  • I run in treadmill for 50 minutes for the first time. Before, the max I can do was 15 minutes only. I am improving. Yay! :)

  • Our condo gym was usually packed with people but for the first time today, I had it all by myself. Sweet! :)

  • Kylie turned 22 months today. Thank God for this angel.

  • There are quite a few firsts today.

  • I like LOVE this Saturday. :)