Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Follow this cutie little thing on Tumblr if you want to fill your life with love and beauty and get to see the cutest baby on the universe. Don't ask me if I have seen the whole universe. I JUST KNOW. :)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can Hardly Wait!

Those people who know me closely know that patience is a virtue I do not have. I am a very impatient person (which sucks) and being in this "waiting game" is way out of my league. I want to give birth already! I want to see my baby already! I am bored! I miss my family! I'm having difficulty sleeping at night! And I am bored! (yeah, i intentionally repeated this one).

But then again, I want my baby to only come out when she's ready to be part of the earthling community. So yeah, I am a bit torn here or should I say confused. I want to wait but I can hardly wait!

Sheeesh.