Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Follow this cutie little thing on Tumblr if you want to fill your life with love and beauty and get to see the cutest baby on the universe. Don't ask me if I have seen the whole universe. I JUST KNOW. :)

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Food Trip

Cha celebrated her birthday last August 9 and Esti had his last August 13. That is why I had two lunch treats! Esti treated me and Cha at Sushi King last Wednesday with this yummy unagi bento...

And Cha treated me and Esti for lunch last Friday @ Cafe Milano in KLCC with delicious lasagna and pasta alfredo and indulged ourselves with super yummy waffles.



Friday night we ate @ one of the steamboats resto near Berjaya Timesquare. Chalap Chalap din!!!



Ayan, sa mga nag tatanong kung bat ako tumataba, alam nyo na! Hehehe! Ang sarap kumain eh...