Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Follow this cutie little thing on Tumblr if you want to fill your life with love and beauty and get to see the cutest baby on the universe. Don't ask me if I have seen the whole universe. I JUST KNOW. :)

Friday, January 4, 2008

To all the single ladies out there...


God has message for you...

No man will ever claim you unless he claims you from me. I have reserved a man for you, who has my heart and loves me even more than he will you. I won't give you unless he asks you from me.

He's asleep, don't wake him, he's busy for me and my kingdom. Soon you will know him, but I have the perfect time.

You are my princess, my daughter. Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from my hand. For I am your Father, the King of Kings.

You, my princess are worth waiting for.

"I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." -John 14:3

Someday your Prince will come.